January 08, 2009

Decorating the Christmas Tree


Decorating the Christmas tree did not play out exactly how I had pictured it in my mind. I had envisioned the perfect day with the family...Christmas music playing in the background, everyone happily participating in decorating the Christmas tree, while totally enjoying the spirit of the Christmas season... Not quit how it played out. Of course Shae had to touch everything and "accidentally" pull everything off the tree that mom attempted to hang. It ended up with Shae having a total meltdown and mom giving up (til nap time). Oh well, maybe next year.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

oh my heck cole...she looks so cute! :)

ALL 4 DYETS said...

Cole!

Way cute blog! I cannot believe how big she is getting! How is the family? Way to stay on top of blogging good job!

Kandice said...

She is so cute! Sounds like a good time!

The Perry Family said...

Shae wouldn't do that :)
She is too funny. I miss you guys we need to ride over & hang out once Carter is feeling better.