January 29, 2009

Look who's tu-tu!


Its official... we now have a toddler! I know I say this everytime I blog but it amazes me how fast kids grow up and the time flies!! Last night at her birthday party we all started talking about the day Shae was born and then I look up and see her twirling around in her little tutu and opening presents, and I think WOW! No way two years flew by that fast! That means its time to start thinking about having - Ya not really :)

Anyway Shae is really into everything princess right now so we had a lot of fun decorating for her party. She LOVES Cinderella so we had pink cake with Cinderella on it. She wasn't as messy with her cake this year as she was last year so we dont have any funny pics with cake all over. In fact I think she only took one or two bites of cake, she was way more interested in having pop in a princess cup.

We are so lucky because we get to live close to both of our families. It's so fun getting all of our family together. Everyone really spoiled Shae - she got a lot of really awesome presents. Mom and Dad gave her stuff for her dolly ( a little stroller, swing, and high chair) so far she just uses the stroller to chase Chachi around the house, and slams into our ankles if we dont move out of her way fast enough :) Justin and Trisha gave her a Mrs Potato head (which she is already addicted to) and some play dough (which I know she will love, but I haven't dared try yet). Sheena and Jason sent her some toys from F.A.O Schwartz (an awesome toy store in NYC), one is a cute little wooden peg ballerina puzzle and a magnet dress up doll. She loves things to do with her busy little hands so they are perfect!! Grandma and Grandpa Perry gave her a Dora blanket (another obsession) and a princess scrapbook for her to fill with pictures - SO CUTE! Grandma and Grandpa Theurer and Uncle Trev gave her some really cute clothes and shoes, and a really cute polka dot rain slicker. Grandma loves to buy clothes for Shae! And some cute princess panties (ok the pressures on now Shae!) Thanks everyone!!
Happy Birthday Shae-Shae!! We love you!

7 comments:

Suz Galloway said...

Ahh - so cute. I want to throw a pink party with princesses and dress-ups!! Time really fly's I think after they hit one (or at least after they are colicky huh)

The Perry Family said...

I for sure think it is time to get going on having another one :) Her party was so cute! I really can't believe she is 2 already though-it did fly by! I'm glad she loves Mrs Potato Head cause Justin thought I was dumb for getting her that!

Kandice said...

Sounds like a fun party! She's so cute.

The Foster's said...

Just one of the fun parts of having a little girl. I just can't get enough of the pink or princess stuff. And for the other one, better get busy...didn't you mention wanting 4???:)

Austin and Amber said...

Hey Nicole, it's Amber(Lungman) Turner! How are things? I am so glad to find your blog. Your little girl is a cutie! Email me your address and I will give you an invite to my blog! My email is
amber0166@hotmail.com.

Sheena Larkin said...

I totally think it's time for another - a little nephew would be nice, please. Besides the family is counting on you guys to supply us with all the babies:)

Jessie said...

So cute Cole! I just love her little face...she makes me want another little girl so bad! she always looks adorable! I think you can wait as long as you want for another one...ha ha...just wanted to say opposite of everyone else! lol