February 13, 2009

Hubby TAG . . .

Fun facts on hubby TAG. . .

1. Where did you meet your husband?
we were introduced by friends

2. How long did you date before you
got married?
one year

3. How long have you been married?
almost 7 years (he just said it seems longer...)

4. What does he do to surprise you?
this is actually one of my favorite things about
Ricky! He can not wait on surprises, it's so cute!
He gets so excited he cant wait ( he's just like a little
kid) On our anniversary or Valentines
he always gives me things at least a day before
because he cant stand it :)

5. My favorite feature of his?
his six pack

6. What is his best quality?
he is pretty much always in a
good mood and happy

7. Nickname he has for me?
always calls me 'honey'... it really
confuses Shae, she calls me honey
sometimes :)

8. What is his favorite food?
anything meat

9. What is his favorite sport?
golf and softball

10. Where and when did you
first kiss?
I think it was in Lewiston on the
4th of July.

11. What is our favorite thing to
do as a couple?
we love to go out to dinner

12. Do you have any children?
Shaelynn - just turned 2!

13. Does he have any hidden talents?
he hides in our basement and plays
pool. I think he's pretty good at it.
Does that count?

14. How old is he?
31

15. Who said I love you first?
He did. We were at the sand dunes :)
How romantic!!

16. What is his favorite music?
butt rock

17. What is his favorite color?
black

18. Will he read this?
Probably...

19. I TAG. . .
Lacey , Trisha, Sheena, and Jess

No comments: